The following grants are now open for applications. More information on the requirement, criteria, and KPI for each grant can be accessed from Garis Panduan Geran Penyelidikan Dalaman Universiti Malaysia Perlis. Application must be made through Grant Application System (GAPS) except for COMPRES. For COMPRES, application form should be submitted through this link: https://forms.gle/mnqzZDRz6LRMJhAt7 for pre-evaluation.
- UniMAP-Private Matching Fund (UniPRIMA) – Open from 18th April – 25th May 2022
- International Research Fund (INTERES) – Open from 18th April – 25th May 2022
- Postgraduate Research Fund – Open from 18th April – 25th May 2022
- Commercialization Fund – Open throughout the year
- Community Project Research Fund (COMPRES): UniMAP for Society – Open from 20th April – 18th May 2022 for manual application and pre-evaluation by IKRK before grant registration in GAPS.
Applicants must register for a new account at https://gaps.unimap.edu.my and complete researcher profile for RMC verification before allowed to submit the application forms. For technical issues regarding GAPS, please contact: Dr. Nur Hafizah Ghazali, Ts. Dr. Hasneeza Liza Zakaria, Dr. Nur Farhan Kahar or AP. Dr. Mohammad Faridun Naim Tajuddin.
All applications must be submitted before deadline. Late submissions will not be evaluated.